The ICHQP 2016 will include keynotes, plenary sessions, panel discussions, technical paper/poster presentations and tutorials.
Participants from universities, research centers, utilities, industries and regulatory agencies are cordially invited to submit papers connected to the following topics related to power quality in the context of smart grids:
· Analysis and Mitigation Technologies;
· Distribution System Planning;
· Monitoring/Reporting Methodologies and Indices;
· State Estimation;
· Impacts on Systems and Equipment;
· Engineering Recommendations and Standards;
· Equipment Immunity;
· Transients – Propagation, Measurements and Modeling;
· Harmonic Generation and Propagation;
· Interharmonics and other Non-Harmonic Distortion;
· Case Studies;
· Probabilistic and Time-varying Aspects;
· Economic Impacts and Management;
· Renewable Generation/Distributed Generation;
· Smart Grid Technologies, Programs and Frameworks;
· Signal Processing;
· Time-Varying Harmonics;· Harmonic Aggregation;
· Harmonic Aggregation;
· FACTS - Flexible AC Transmission Systems;
· Regulatory Issues.
- Full paper submission extended: June 05 2016;June 15, 2016
- Notification of paper acceptance: July 15, 2016.